Spicy Balsamic Chicken Wings
Indulge in this "healthier" option to traditional wings.
Print recipe HERE
1 lb Chicken Wings
2 cloves Garlic (minced finely)
2 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Honey
Red Pepper Chili Flakes (to taste)
1/2 tsp Powdered Ginger
1. In a bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, ginger, honey and aminos.
2. Rinse and dry chicken wings.
3. Place in a plastic Ziploc bag.
4. Pour sauce over wings making sure everything is covered. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
5. Remove wings from the bag and place on a foil lined cookie sheet. (save marinade for later)
6. Bake 375˚ for 15 minutes. Brush additional marinade over wings cook an additional 15 minutes.
7. Serve with veggies and Enjoy!
If you like this recipe you'll love my Simple, Delicious & Nutritious Recipes cookbook. To get your copy click HERE